The Knights of Ironhand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» anybody alive?
Knightbloods Aplication EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:43 am by Ryider

» Elder here
Knightbloods Aplication EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:18 pm by Ryider

» Coconutti/Jbob21's Application For KOI
Knightbloods Aplication EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm by YerFate

» guild member application
Knightbloods Aplication EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:50 am by Guest

» Guild application
Knightbloods Aplication EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am by BodMasta

» guild application
Knightbloods Aplication EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm by BodMasta

» Tryndak's application
Knightbloods Aplication EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 pm by BodMasta

» App: Gnafbein
Knightbloods Aplication EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 am by BodMasta

» Application: Wrathstorm
Knightbloods Aplication EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 am by BodMasta

Top posters
Akfury (534)
Knightbloods Aplication Vote_lcapKnightbloods Aplication Voting_barKnightbloods Aplication Vote_rcap 
Vauete (405)
Knightbloods Aplication Vote_lcapKnightbloods Aplication Voting_barKnightbloods Aplication Vote_rcap 
BodMasta (227)
Tilax (149)
Ironhand(Dakota) (77)
Tore7778 (72)
Ryider (70)
Commanderkeen (67)
MrsBerry (65)
Zero (54)

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 153 registered users
The newest registered user is anbjonaythr

Our users have posted a total of 2218 messages in 229 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Knightbloods Aplication

Go down

Knightbloods Aplication Empty Knightbloods Aplication

Post by Knightbloods Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 am

1. Name of all game avatars, with current level, you wish to have in the guild (must have at least one): (lvl 20) Knightbloods

2. Spacetime Studios forum name (recommended but not required at this time): Knightbloods

3. Your current age: Knightbloods... just kidding Very Happy , i'm 20 .

4. Are you a spy? (very important): A spy ? To be a spy you must see, and to see, you must not have your eyes covered from the blood... the blood of all the knights who fell on the battleground... because here is my curse... being eternally covered in the blood of my elder knights... i'll tell you more on that story later on if you are interested...

5. What does "derpy" mean to you? : Well, no idea, for me thats the name of a clumsy character in 8gag (giving a false name in case if there's a copyright or something lol! ) . So.. means nothing wrong to me at least cyclops (yup my english is not purfect, i'm french basically... i didn't use "derpy" very often Razz , but well, out of any context, derpy doesn't sound bad.. should it do ? )

6. Why should we approve you as a pledge for our guild? : Well, for me being in a guild is something very meaningfull, symbolic and it has a lot of value, and knowing that, i just can't not share my strenght to the ones who also carry the name of " knights " . It's a hard to carry title, because of the values and the principles it carries. Being also a knight, i want to pursue the same ideal ingame of mutual help, sharing, respecting others and being respected as great chevalry men would.

I want to achieve great things, in this world of arcane magic and chaos, where only knights could walk and split the darkness without being corrupted by evil... Yet, I don't know if my hand could be as cold as iron (they are all warm from the evil blood it's covered of,
) but at least my hearth is wide, and i think i could bring a lot to The Knight of Ironhand, i you give me a chance to prove my value.

Best regards,

KnightBloods
Knightbloods
Knightbloods
Pledge
Pledge

Back to top Go down

Knightbloods Aplication Empty Re: Knightbloods Aplication

Post by Knightbloods Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Oh, and by the way, Merry Knightmas to... uh ? Shocked oh, i meant, merry Christmas to everyone ! santa lol!

Bloody-kisses
Knightbloods
Knightbloods
Pledge
Pledge

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum